But Tetsu and I came home from an afternoon out and this is what greeted us.
Aaugh! The cats have gotten into the flour. And I suppose I am at fault because I bought the bag of flour and left it in the grocery bag with the cabbage and green onions etc. Who would think that cats would find interest in a bag of flour. All cats were sleeping innocently at various locations around the house.
"Which of you cats tore apart the flour bag!!! I'm checking all your feet!"
Of course checking feet did no good. All four inside cats had wandered through the flour mess and they were all covered in a fine dusting of flour.
Tetsu and I cleaned up the mess like robots. Sweep. Vacuum. Wipe. There is always something to clean with 6 cats in our family.
"There. I don't know which of you did it, but do not mess up my floor again!"
Velvet promptly got up and urped on my clean floor.
I guess I know which cat was trying to eat the flour.
Or at least you know the one whose tummy couldn't take it. Another great cat story.
ReplyDeleteOr at least you know the one whose tummy couldn't take it. Another great cat story.
ReplyDeleteSo what did you do for dinner?
ReplyDeleteLiving with mischievous cats is interesting, isn't it? We once had a cat who confused the rice box for her litter tray. There are various ways to enjoy 'koshikikari'!!!
Mr Squash and I are both sharing a laugh over your post, Tanya! We haven't had our two get into flour as yet, but they do a nice job with the toilet paper - lol!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Your story sounds all too familiar. I just had to laugh. The one who irks isn't always the guilty one, just sayin'....
ReplyDeleteVelvet even LOOKS guilty..who would ever think cats would go for a bag of flour....hugs, Pat in IN.
ReplyDeleteThis is SO FUNNY! Love that kitty face!
ReplyDeleteFunny, but I am so sorry!! Poor kitties. Poor Tanya!!
ReplyDelete