Saturday, June 22, 2013

A predicament

The other evening after dessert of some store bought cupcakes, I was sitting peacefully, -- piecing-fully -- and Tetsu was asleep on the sofa, when I heard a thump, bump, whump coming from somewhere under the table.

"Well.  That's a predicament!"

Velvet.  He had been enjoying the crumbs left in the cupcake cup and then got stuck inside the cup... The other cats watched suspiciously as Vel kept backing up and running into obstacle after obstacle.

"Mom?  Mom!  Someone turned out the lights.  M-o-m!"

8 comments:

  1. Oh! That is mean (funny mean, not mean mean). Poor kitty, you took a photo before you rescued him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, they do get themselves into trouble, don't they. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear...poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think Velvet has leaned not to put his head into tight spots with yummy crumbs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This had me laughing this morning. I can't help myself, I feel bad for him, but he looks so funny. Silly cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Poor kitty...

    Somewhere, I have (I think) a picture or two of the kitten we had when I was about 5 or 6 - mostly in a glass quart canning jar...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.