Tuesday, December 17, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Tetsu's Christmas sweater is finished. 

All I can say is that, if he were Frankenstein this might fit him.  BIG!  Gorilla arms!  I will have to wait until Christmas Eve to evaluate this year's knitting attempt....
 

10 comments:

  1. That was fast! Gorilla arms can be handy when pulling a sweater over other clothing. (well, I have gorilla arms and all my sweaters and jackets are five inches too short).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It reminds me of a color combination I used for a sweater for myself many years ago. I wrote that sweater so much I wore it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, you must knit really quickly! Lovely colours, I'm sure Tetsu will love it, even if it is too big. Perhaps you'll inherit it; I love oversized jumpers in the winter, they can go over other layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be a fast knitter. A sweater takes me forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors, Tanya! The speckles are so cute on the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I think it is my favorite Tetsu Project so far.
    Holiday wishes from
    Gail in Washington State

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely. Like the colors very much. Plus it looks comfortable.
    Enjoy seeing what you make Tetsu for Christmas each year.
    You're a talented gal and hope you are feeling better these days.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.