"Let's just clear this little patch." and two hours later we're still hoeing.
"I'm just going to water these plants." and pretty soon Tetsu is high pressure washing the house walls and patio and driveway.
It is true that Tetsu's perfectionist way of get things cleaned and looking nice is effective but it is such a horrendous job that we both will never look that way again for years just because of the exhaustion awaiting.
No energy to even go to the pool these holidays! Maybe we'll go today and just sit in the jacuzzi and NOT do any swimming.
So, no swimming, no sewing in the sewing room though I am so close to finishing the machine quilting on the Fruitti Tutti. I did start a new hand project though... Applique.
It doesn't look like much does it? Hopefully this will grow.
And I have the opposite problem when it comes to husbands doing work ... there is always something "more important" to distract him. Pretty little garden you have growing ... and no chance of weeds.
ReplyDelete