In my miscellaneous photo file I have a couple of photos of purple flowers... First this. What is this? An empty lot on the edge of a forest. And way in the back there?
I do believe that is wild wisteria!
There are beautiful, groomed, historical wisteria trees in our community, but this flora is just in an old factory lot.
We don't need to visit a botanical garden to enjoy a beautiful display of wisteria!
And on my way to the grocery store I took a back road that led me past a beautiful field of clover! This is being cultivated for something because all the surrounding fields were rice fields. It sure was pretty though!The landscape around me is clothed in royal purple!
Wow...how beautiful to come upon the wisteria!
ReplyDeleteRoyal purple, that is so apt for us here in NZ, as Prince Harry is on a visit here right now. There are crowds waiting to see him, take photos, give gifts, and I can see he is enjoying this time of relative freedom so much. Beautiful clover too.
ReplyDeleteThere is wisteria in the forests around here too but it is all at the top of the trees so all we see is the petals as they fall to the ground.
ReplyDeleteWow - stunning wisteria!!!!!
ReplyDelete