I was so surprised to open a package with a wonderful wide brim hat inside! Takumi had told me that something was coming for me but he didn't say what. I was spinning around and dancing in my new hat! What a great choice!
It looks okay with a t-shirt and jeans doesn't it? And I can imagine it with a flowery summer dress too!
"Take a good picture of me."
"Hmmm. That one's no good... I don't know how to use your camera. Well! In that one you look strange. You have an odd expression on your face."
"That's my normal expression! Tetsu, the photographer is supposed to flatter up the model and make her feel pretty. All I hear from you is how strange I look!"
Oh well. Takumi can see the real me in his hat choice!
In your hammock, hat, pillow and quilt, and a cup in your hand, perfect. Takumi must surely be so happy with this photo.
ReplyDeleteVery cute; you wear it well! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteI love your hat. What a great gift!
ReplyDeleteI am sure Takumi will be pleased, I think the hat looks lovely on you. Best wishes from Northern Ireland, lovely sunny day here so I also am wearing a sun hat.
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful! And, it is even more precious because of the source. ;)
ReplyDeleteI like your hat and it looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteYou can enjoy mother's day long after my flowers are gone. Looks great too!
ReplyDelete