Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Wedding photography

The photographer took some wedding pictures while guests pulled their chairs to the reception tent.
So... here she is.  I'm so happy Leiya chose this wedding dress which I had loved immediately when I'd first seen her in it in November but had wondered if it was too elegant for an outdoor wedding.  It wasn't! 
 Makes me smile!
 Joining the festivities under the tent.
 Just in time for Tetsu to tear up again...  Takumi did the honors of translating Tetsu's speech.
 Our family photos expand...
 And expand....
And expand!
We are all so happy that this day finally arrived!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely photos of you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has been fun looking at your family fun - glad you had a good time at your daughters wedding and the weather turned out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to see all these lovely pictures of happy people. With the weather cooperating, it was such a lovely setting. The dress was perfect and all your work on that veil paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, everyone and everybody. Tetsu, what a grand day, no wonder you were overwhelmed.And finally on a tractor, that lovely gown is truly wonderful, cannot find a word that fits it and Leiya well enough to do credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how wonderful! What a beautiful family and the wedding photos are exquisite! I LOVE that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful moments in every way, captured to perfection. I have to admit that I teared up too when seeing that heartfelt emotion from Tetsu. Happy tears; but, oh so bittersweet! I know. Your dress is so pretty, Tanya; what a lovely mother of an absolutely radiant bride!! Congratulations to you and your ever expanding family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photo turned out so beautifully! I am glad the weather held out. You have a beautiful family. I wish them the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm tearing up with Tetsu! Love that first photo - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos are all just beautiful. The first one is just breath-taking!!! Her dress, veil and hair accessory could not have been any more perfect. Your family photos are just great. I smiled all the way thru this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leiya is beautiful and everyone else looks very good. Love seeing Tetsu showing emotion over his 'little' girl. Your dress was the perfect choice. Also, your brother is smiling in every picture....he looks great. This was a gorgeous wedding. Patty McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say, I like the photo of Leiya & Tony on the old Ford tractor. We used to have one like that, sort of inherited from my dad, who sort of inherited it from the landladies of land he farmed & where we lived when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! What a wonderful family you all now have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to hear that all went well at the wedding! And what a lovely wedding according to the pictures. Some very precious photos there that will be cherished for years to come as well as the memories. Love, Love, Love the dress - both the bride's and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Best wishes to the happy couple.

    Karen in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Catching up on all your pics. Omg what a beautiful bride and wedding..... Loved the dress you wore to it looked great.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful wonderful wonderful...... I have had a good time at this wedding.....

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.