Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Last of the wedding pictures

Oh dear...  I know you must be getting tired of wedding photos but I guess this blog is the place I am going to send friends and family if they want to see what all went on this special day...  I think tomorrow I'm going to be able to get to some other topic.
 Some of the details...  Flowers in jars.
A clever photographer's photo of the wedding rings and engagement ring on an origami crane.  There is Obaachan's obi-himo around the bridal bouquet.
 The tables got set up nicely.
These were actually the dollar store cutting boards I dressed up so that people could use them as portable tables to sign the quilt blocks.  I don't really know yet how successful that effort was.  I know Julieta was tracking down as many people as possible to get them to sign blocks and I know she got back about 40 signatures...  I sort of thought there were more people at the reception but it looks like a few couples signed the same block...  Anyway, I left the unsigned blocks with Leiya telling her that if she didn't mind a mixture of wedding guest blocks and random friend blocks who didn't attend, that she could get more signatures and send them back to me.  Deadline the end of July.  I will not begin further sewing on this quilt until August.
Candid photos that Tetsu got.
My sons.
 I'm happy to get a picture of these four special young people in my life.
Takumi and Julieta.
And this was just an unposed shot I caught on my cellphone towards the end of the wedding.

Thank you for all your warm thoughts for our Tony and Leiya's wonderful day.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful wedding pictures. It looks like a wonderful start for the new couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing I really enjoyed seeing these wonderful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not getting tired of wedding photos! Keep them coming!

    Did you get a close-up of the veil that you worked on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful wedding for a lovely couple. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just absolutely lovely. Show as many pictures as you would like. I am enjoying them all.

    Karen in New jersey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the personal touches, a beautiful and wonderful day of happiness and love. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great photos throughout the whole week. Thank you for letting us all share in your family's joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've enjoyed all the pictures of the wedding and the preparations and everything involved for the wedding. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed everything that you wish to share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us all those beautiful pictures.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your last picture say it all. Thanks for sharing this wonderful day with your blogging friends (and friends in person too).

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was so beautiful. From the song to the dress Tetsu's tears to the grandma's obi/tie. May God continue to bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of the photos were great. Nice couple.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.