"We are going to the pool. There's nothing to photograph at the pool. It is getting on towards dark. I don't need to reopen my computer to retrieve my SD card." (My computer crashes if I just take the card out without shutting things down first.)
Just down the street a ways Tetsu noticed the setting sun.
"Look at that sunset! Rats! I left my camera in the house thinking I wouldn't need it tonight. It's a good thing you have yours with you."
Oh no... I have the camera but no SD card... But wait! Didn't I months ago stick an extra SD card in the bag pocket. I think I did, I think I did... I did!
We were able to pull over by a rice field and I whipped my camera out now with a SD card and took pictures of the fading sunset.
It is no good having a camera if one doesn't carry it around. It is no good carrying a camera around if it doesn't have an SD card in it. For only a matter of a minute or two I got the chance to photograph the colorful spectacle. I'm sure glad I had that spare SD card!
Beautiful, and nature provides us with such glory, you share it with us, all with the spare SD card.
ReplyDeleteThat first photo is glorious,,,, so glad you had camera and card!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou would make a good scout being so well prepared. Lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWOW, those are beautiful pictures. I don't get outside much, so your pictures allow me to see the nature's beauty. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTanya, I just watched my own Monday sunset from my quilting studio. Different from yours but beautiful in it's own way. I have been checking up on your blog...I hadn't read it since the beginning of Feb. I want to send my condolences for Chaco. I know we get attached to our pets and they fill a place in our hearts. Snow yesterday here in Minnesota and again I think this coming Saturday. Maybe Spring will finally arrive and we'll have our cherry blossoms. Blessings to you and Tetsu.
ReplyDeleteBrendaLou
Stunning photos.
ReplyDelete