I got the borders on yesterday and the backing into one piece.
Next time Colin's quilt sees the light of day will be back in Japan.
And that's all the chatting for today because....
I'm off to the airport to pick up Leiya! Yeah! A visit (it will be short) from my daughter!
I really like that quilt. I wonder why I've never made a green quilt? Enjoy your daughter's visit.
ReplyDeleteI hope Colin can wait. I think it would be a bit hard if he has been able to see it this far along.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter, Marie comes in from Boston tomorrow. Hopefully she will leave the snow and cold behind as we have enough cold and wet here.
The greens for the border set off the inside so very well. Gorgeous. Ana Indiana
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt!! And I love the post of your kids, they're just gorgeous Tanya, enjoy being all together - too bad Tetsu couldn't be there too!
ReplyDelete