Every morning Tetsu grabs two rags from the cupboard and then skates around the house rubbing at imaginary spots with his toe, glorying in how much dust and grime he can pick up in one sweep. The rags get pushed under a chair until he comes home and then he brings them out and skates around in the evenings too.
Our new floors always look great!
I wonder how long the novelty will last... I wonder how long Tetsu will stay with his new hobby.
Well, those floors ARE beautiful! They might cause me to skate too ... and I know they would pick up a ton of dog hair.
ReplyDeleteIt will warm him up on those cold mornings and evenings:)
ReplyDeleteWonderful. I have often wondered if I could get the kids to do that in the kitchen, but never had much luck. ;) Now they are bigger and understand my motives.
ReplyDeleteHe can come do that at my house anytime.
ReplyDelete