THIS MEANS THAT THE E-MAILS ARE PILING UP!
And though I am usually behind in answering comments (and e-mails) my intentions are always there... But I'm going to have to give it up and apologize that I'm not going to get to the last month worth's of comments and probably won't get to the box for a couple more weeks. There's always some excuse... guests, traveling, a quilt deadline, but anyway I'm just not having enough computer time. I will blog visit when I can (second in the priority line) but whether I'll get around to commenting myself I don't know.
As blog friends I'm really sorry, but this is the way things are going for me right now.
Oops, Mr. U has got his ladders set up so I'd better get to work!
I understand so well, down here it has been the firewood, Hugh not well, and more ....Read when you can, plaster to your heart's content, and one day the work will be done.I will think of you each day reaching up that ladder, trowelling plaster to Mr U's standards, or crouching down low to add to the bottom walls. Well done to be an apprentice. Hugs meantime, Jean XXX
ReplyDeletePerfectly okay!
ReplyDeleteIt is not surprising that life gets in the way. I think learning something like plastering is good for your physical life as well as your mental life. (And if it saves money, all the better)!
ReplyDeleteI just enjoy reading your blog. Keep writing and plastering. Ana
ReplyDeleteComment amnesty may be invoked at any time!
ReplyDelete