It is an interesting design because Tetsu extended the shelf part out beyond the shelf walls to give me extra space. The shelves are also partly removable and shiftable so I can put more stuff on one side than the other if I want. But since the wall is no larger than the length of the shelves it will probably stay this way.
Most of the building went on upstairs in my sewing room because it ended up a lot bigger than originally planned. Bang, bang, bang. Hammer, hammer, hammer. Oops. Too long. Bang, bang, bang, saw, saw, saw. Hammer, hammer, hammer again. Velvet probably has a headache this morning.
I put quite a lot of my miscellaneous stuff on the sheves. I really need to get some matching baskets or something now. Most of that stuff are scraps and crumbs and strings. The actual stash part of my fabric collection sits in another drawer and I could probably get it all in here if I had some nice boxes or crates.
Chip and Cleo came visiting and declared the shelves a great cat jungle gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.