Yes, you've come to the right place. After nearly a year I changed my blog header. There was a time when I was changing it every three months or so but after I got my laptop somehow I couldn't use the photo software anymore. I've been using Picasa for cropping pictures and making the occasional collage but I couldn't make my own sized collage (the size of the header). So that is why you've been stuck with cherry blossoms in December!
Mrs. Ochiai, the computer genius, offered to make me a new header if I would send her some pictures (she also made our Christmas card last year for us). I didn't give too much thought to my choices, just pulled a couple pieces of quilting pictures and she arranged them for me.
Well, it is nice for a change. If any of you can tell me how I can do this on my own, please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.