Friday, May 1, 2009

Morning scenes

The days are warming up and everything is beautiful. Choco seems to think that we should wake up with the sun and go out and see what has sprouted anew and so I am out on the fields at 5:30 or earlier.



I don't know why I'm drawn to the wheat fields. It seems like every year I take this same picture...

A picture of our church from the back. It looks out over the hills and fields and behind it is a farmer's home.


And though this wasn't on an early morning walk, I stopped by this road on my way into town the other day. Sort of scenic spot not 10 minutes from where I live but I don't think many people except for locals know about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.