Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring is here!

I have to go off in a few minutes so this will be short.  Today I'm heading off with friends to a fabric shop in another city.  We will probably go check out the cherry blossom situation there too.  Yesterday Tetsu and I did a bit of cherry blossom viewing ourselves but those photos will have to wait until another post...
In my own neighborhood the daffodils are out...

...as are the magnolias.
 Around the fields the rape blossoms brighten the countryside.
At tree at the preschool bloomed just when the new school year was starting.  A great place to take entrance ceremony photos!

9 comments:

  1. Blossoms and spring flowers, how nature can bring in a new season with the brightest of colours. Enjoy the fabric shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cherry at our neighbourhood pre-school opened just in time too but we have had off and on rain nearly every day, Today, though, a bit of blue sky is showing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says spring to me like daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life seems so beautiful and serene. You may not realize, but it does seem like that when we see your pictures.

    I want to climb that tree. I want to gather armloads of those daffodils. I want to spend one day the way you do! You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same flowers and trees and rape seed coming out here in Northern Ireland though daffodils going over

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are out, spring is in the air, but there has been too many cold spring showers to fully enjoy a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is Spring magic in the air in Japan, beautiful flowering bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Spring! Happy Easter! Happy fabric shopping! Lovely blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.