I have no idea why but I really like to take Choco with me places. She is slightly dirty (this week more than slightly), she is shedding furiously, she is fidgety in the car, I can't trust her around people, and she doesn't listen to me. So why take this dog ANYWHERE? I don't know. But on Sunday after church Tetsu says,
"Do you want to take Choco with us shopping?"
He knows the answer is yes and I know there is only one place we can take Choco shopping. The store allows dogs and they provide pet carts (but most of the dogs that visit are lap dogs.) Anyway, off we go to the next town over, both of us threatening Choco as she pulls from side to side in the car and tries to climb in my lap.
"Stay in the back you dumb dog!"
Tetsu and I didn't buy much but we enjoyed our outing with our dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.