Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gardening

We've been doing some minimal gardening around here. Actually I buy the plants and Tetsu plants them. He doesn't really care how they are planted or where, so the garden only looks nice the first week or so after planting and then gets forgotten. I think it is the excitement of winter being over that makes me enthusiastic about seeing flowers in the garden but I too am not so interested in the upkeep.




It is still a little early for planting so we are taking our chances but this is what our yard looks like this morning. A few planters here and there. Some flowers along the front of the house. I came across some knick-knacks that were being ignored on the bookshelf so I thought they would be appropriate for the planters this month. Sort of a fairy tale sort of front door display.



Now let's hope there isn't a sudden freeze one of these nights. (We had hail the night we planted these though! I went out and rescued the planters!)

Welcome spring! Welcome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.