Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby ball

It is nice to be sewing small projects. Yesterday I waded through a drawer and pulled up a pattern from at least 23 years ago! I made Takumi a patchwork ball when he was a baby and since then I've made this a couple of times for other babies (I think Leiya even made one when she was in 6th grade to give to her teacher who was expecting.)

Isn't this a cute soft ball? These are so go great for introducing toss and catch to a baby. Soft, easy to grab, colorful. I'm seeing a baby this week so I got out my scraps and my batting ends and sewed this up quickly.


And my kitties had to try out my scrap and crumb basket while I was at work. Everytime I walked by there would be another cat claiming it as a nap area!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.