
Since September is winding down I thought I'd better START the Noah's Ark for September. I have been procrastinating about doing this because I lost the August block sometime in early August. I looked everywhere, in the thread drawer, between pages of patchwork books that I'd been looking through, under the sofa, behind the piano. Ah well, should I just make the August block again or move on to the September block? Move on. You have a few more months to find the August block.

Yesterday I sat down and pulled out my thread box and what do you think dropped out? Yes! The August block, Noah, giraffes, kitty cat and all (I had been so happy to find a kitty amongst Noah's menagerie!) Now I had looked in that thread box a couple of times... why I didn't see it I don't know...

For the rest of the afternoon I stitched the rainbow for September and then finished the last stitches on Noah and the cat and now I'm caught up again with
Lynette's stitchery! Just in time for another block that will probably be posted tomorrow or the day after.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.