Here is Tetsu getting a photo of the an abandoned flower field. There are quite a numbers of farmers in our area that have Rindo fields and hot houses but the season is over and these are the left-overs from the second growth.
And this is the Rindo flower...This is one of the Rindo hothouses that has been abandoned for the rest of the winter. It is getting cold but maybe not as cold as I seem to be dressed for... I get cold easily thus all this outer wear.
Past the hot-house the autumn leaves were beautiful!We wandered into an unkept field with all the weeds. It was about 7:00 am and the shadows were still long.
Tetsu likes the sky and clouds. He looks up a lot.I like things around my feet. I look down a lot. Does that say something about our personalities?
Anyway, the autumn leaves were falling around us...
And weeds were blowing in the wind.I love the sparkle of dew on the weeds!
Happy with my camera!The camera can add a starry mode to my shots. It picks up the light on the dew and makes it glitter!
Speaking of glitter. Did anyone see this?
Makes it clear to me!
Lovely pictures! I have seen the glitter quote. It makes sense since I recently read that for every 3 positive tests there are 8 more that were not tested. But I have hope that we will get through all this, hopefully sooner than later!
ReplyDeleteIsn’t nature wonderful, simple common weeds can be beautiful but we don’t seem to notice, amazing photography.
ReplyDelete