Japan is worried about a typhoon that is heading our way so it may be a busy weekend just keeping the house together. More later!
Whatever your hand finds to do, verily, do it with all your might..." Ecclesiastes 9:10
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Busy!
I’m trying to blog on my iPhone today just to let you know I’m away and busy for a couple more days. Takumi and Julieta are coming to visit and Tetsu and I are headed for the airport now. (4 hours away!)
Japan is worried about a typhoon that is heading our way so it may be a busy weekend just keeping the house together. More later!
Japan is worried about a typhoon that is heading our way so it may be a busy weekend just keeping the house together. More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am wondering if the typhoon will affect you. Prayers your way, as always.
ReplyDelete~ Tricia
Stay safe and enjoy Takumi and Julieta’s visit.
ReplyDeleteStay safe! This typhoon is a BIG one!
ReplyDeleteQueenie
Stay safe and enjoy your visitors!
ReplyDeleteIt will be an interesting visit for the kids. Leaving California fires for a typhoon! Enjoy and keep safe.
ReplyDeleteIt will be an interesting visit for the kids. Leaving California fires for a typhoon! Enjoy and keep safe.
ReplyDeleteWow Your son and his Girlfriend are going to get (Are getting) a taste of REAL weather in Japan! Stay Safe!
ReplyDeleteRuth in Oxnard CA
The Lord bless you and keep you in peace in the midst of the storm.
ReplyDeleteWeekend schedules sure did get messed up. My scouts met Friday night but we had to postpone our boat races that we do outside. The wedding I was to sing at Saturday was postponed at great inconvenience for the couple. I think they did go off to their honeymoon that had already been booked. Lots of train schedules messed up but we had enough choir members to fill all the parts this am. Enjoy your family time..
ReplyDeleteBe well
ReplyDelete