

The autumn leaves are beginning to change to yellow and gold and the fields are going back to brown. The persimmons in the trees are becoming a vibrant orange and the sky in the evening is a pallet of changing colors.

I am struck by the different colors of purple when I walk around the neighborhood and I love the accent that is added to the normally warm colors of fall. Just a few pictures of the purple flora in my area.

Isn't this a fantastic Morning Glory? It stretched all around the corner of this little bicycle shop and my photo doesn't do it justice. The shop owner was lovingly watering the roots when I stopped my car at the corner and asked if I could take pictures.

"And the hanging for the gate of the court was needle-work, of blue, and purple, and scarlet..."
Exodus 38:18
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sorry. I'm having more hacker problems and have had to go to comment moderation.