Well, I'm headed for the hospital tomorrow and I have no idea if I'm going to be able to blog from there or not so I thought I'd get a couple of my regular end of the month posts in today.
Artwork...
This was from a lesson on spontaneos watercolor but it wasn't very spontaneous on my part. I'll have to try this again.
We woke up to the most beautiful scenery from our bedroom window and Tetsu challenged me to paint it... It didn't work out as I'd hoped but you get the idea.This was the photo. Dark skies and brightly lit greenery in front.
I showed this as a photo a couple of posts back.
Chip eating dinner. Tetsu even recognized her!Okay... Enough of that.
***************************************
This was a surprise card that came in the mail for me from Sandy Allnock, the art teacher I've been taking online classes from! So cute!
This was a surprise visit from... Yuma-kun! The little boy whom I'd taught English to from 1st grade! He is 21 now and off and on working. He is a generous and outgoing as he always was. He brought us 7 icicle radishes from his family's fields! I've cooked up three but I don't know what Tetsu is going to do with the other 4! So nice to be remembered by Yuma-kun.
*******************************************
And I guess I'll post what photos of Luka-kun I have this month...
Luka has a few sentences now up his sleeve. "I don't wanna go to sleep." I don't wanna go upstairs."At a pumpkin patch!
And here's the family.
I didn't get any photos from Julieta this month so I'll have to ask her for some...



I like your art work and think you are very talented and dedicated. Luka is growing so fast; that's a wonderful pumpkin patch shot.
ReplyDeleteI hope your few days in the hospital lead to a swift understanding of your medical needs and that your symptoms will be alleviated quickly.
Thanks for checking in..... I will pray that this goes well. Your grandson is a cute and NOT wanting something makes him close to two!!
ReplyDeleteTake your laptop, maybe a puzzle book or two, if you do them, and own nightgowns etc. I hope that the staff and doctors will get you sorted out and on the way to good health again. Meantime, try and enjoy the time away, relax, and I hope you get a great room mate. XXXX from NZ.
ReplyDeleteTanya, I don't think you realize how good your art really is. It's lovely. Hope you get some rest in the hospital.
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely ready, and ready for answers, too. I wish you all the best. Your watercolors are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour skill as an artist continues to amaze - you're brilliant!
ReplyDeleteWishing you well while in hospital and thereafter. You'll bee in my prayers.
Hugs!
Thank you for sharing your art and family photos and for the update on Yuma-kun. He's been a lucky young man to have a friend in you. Also, I wanted to say that as troubled by your health as you have been, it's great that you took the time to make sure that your animals are all squared away, especially your little problem pup. You are a kind and conscientious pet owner. Now it's time to take care of yourself and to focus on getting healthy again. Be well!
ReplyDelete🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteThinking of you Tanya.
ReplyDeletethe painting of chip is so lovely. Hope you have some sketching materials packed for hospital stay. Best wishes on getting sorted Irene from N Ireland
ReplyDeleteI hope you are packing a sketchbook and some pencils, too. Most of all I hope you know that you are in God's hands and you will be looked after.
ReplyDeleteQueenie
I love your artwork! Thank you for letting us know about your hospital stay. I hope you can keep us up to date but know that you will be in my prayers. The pictures of Luka are so adorable! What a nice surprise to see Yuma-kun. I think you have been a good influence for him.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful artist and each sketch shows growth. I love all your sketches and think you are much too critical of your work. Praying that you get a correct diagnosis and treatment quickly so you can get back to the things you love and enjoy.
ReplyDeleteWill be thinking of you and hoping all goes well. xxx
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to start taking classes from Sandy Allnock. I love what you've done from her classes! I am praying for you as you go into the hospital, that everything will be fine and that the Lord will heal you completely. Love seeing the pics of the family, such a gorgeous family, and of course Yuma-kun!
ReplyDeleteYour quilts are beautiful and so are your paintings. You're definitely an artist. Luka looks so grown up! What happened to that little baby?! Praying for you and Tetsu.
ReplyDeleteYour paintings are beginning to show very much a sense of your own style, so don't talk yourself down so much!
ReplyDeleteHoping all goes well.
I hope you get some answers. Will be praying for you and Tetsu and particularly the medical staff that they find answers and solutions. Please keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteWill be praying you get answers and relief Tanya, you've been through a lot these last several days. The visits to the hospital sound a lot like my experiences here with several visits in the last year, it is very exhausting! I know Tetsu is sad he cannot visit you but with the wonders of Facetime you can have a virtual visit at least. Your precious grandson is so adorable, they grow too fast! I wonder if John is living it up at the vet. Kind of like going to play-day for a while. Hugs from NC, KittyAnn
ReplyDeleteGod's blessing be with you.
ReplyDelete